Personal Designer Branding

With my personal logo, I started just sketching things that I like... Rockets, Robots, Atoms, things to do with space... Then some other abstract shapes as well as integrating in a A or a T, played around with my signature...

I finally landed on the idea of an Atom and a Hexagon as a symbol for me. I love the idea of the spinning electrons on the atom exterior, it reminds me a good deal of the design process, it it is always evolving, moving, then add the additional rings and more electrons, the exchange of power, etc...

It all tends to the design process and it is in essence how I perceive design.

As for color, honestly, I just like blues and greens and since this is my logo, hey, that is what I am going with. 

SKETCHES:


















Round 01:





























Round 02:





























Round 03:

























Round 04: